The Premium Compact Wireless Speaker Your Music Deserves
Mu-so Qb 2nd Generation is the latest member of the award-winning Mu-so wireless music system family. Re-engineered from the ground up to create our best compact wireless music system yet.
Combining our 46 years of hi-fi expertise with the very latest technology, extensive software and hardware upgrades deliver a significantly enhanced performance whilst the design has evolved to perfectly match Mu-so 2nd Generation.
Mu-so Qb 2nd Generation is available from a wide range of retailers.
Mu-so Qb 2nd Generation is packed full of
game-changing performance, feature and functionality upgrades. Enjoy your music, any way you want.
Our new intuitive interface has 15 touch sensitive buttons and a bold, illuminated volume dial with a proximity sensor that wakes the display.
The updated Naim app allows you to browse by artist, genre, album and more, complete with artwork and extended music information.
Control volume, light settings, room modes and create playlists.
Mu-so Qb 2nd Generation now comes with a stylish, easy to use remote control allowing quick control of common functions including volume, play/pause and track skip.
1. Combine it with other networked Naim products (including 1st Generation Mu-so and Mu-so Qb) via the updated Naim app
Mu-so Qb 2nd Generation’s speaker grille has had a style update. The standard black grille can be easily swapped for one of 3 new colour options – Olive, Terracotta and Peacock - to best suit your taste and décor.
- Streaming: Apple AirPlay 2, Chromecast Built-in, UPnPTM, Spotify® Connect, TIDAL, Roon Ready, Bluetooth, Internet Radio
- Analogue Input: 3.5mm Jack
- USB: USB 2 (Type A connector)
- Digital (S/PDIF): Optical S/PDIF up to 96khz
- Multiroom: Sync up to five Naim Streaming products and control via the Naim App.
- Network: Ethernet (10/100Mbps), Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac), BLE v4.2
- Internet Radio Formats: Windows Media-formatted content, MP3, ACC, Ogg Vorbis streams and MMS
- Internet Radio Provider: vTuner Premium 5*
- WAV, FLAC and AIFF - up to 24bit/384kHz
- ALAC (Apple Lossless) - up to 24bit/384kHz
- MP3 - up to 48kHz, 320kbit (16 bit)
- AAC - up to 48kHz, 320kbit (16bit)
- OGG and WMA - up to 48kHz (16bit)
- DSD - 64 and 128Fs
- Bluetooth - SBC, AAC
- Note - Gapless playback supported on all formats
- Warranty: Two Years
- Dimensions: 210mm x 218 mm x 212 mm
- Finishes: Burnished and anodised aluminium casework, CNC milled, bead blasted and anodised aluminium heatsinks, Dual-tone grey and black fabric grille.Grille colour options in Olive, Peacock and Terracotta.
- Weight: 5.6kg
- Amplifier Output: 300W – (4 x 50W, 1 x 100W)
- Mains Supply: 100V, 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Typical use: 15W ,Standby mode: < 2W ,Deep sleep (No-network standby mode): < 0.5W
- Speaker System: Stereo 3-way; dsp-optimised dual auxiliary bass radiator acoustic system
- Supplied with: Dual-tone grey and black grille, remote control, mains cables (market dependent), reset pin-hole tool and information booklets.
- Handheld: Remote handset included and optional control app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android devices
- Product: Touch control user interface with rotary volume control
- Remote Control: Infra-red (RC5)
|Watt Power||300W – (4 x 50W, 1 x 100W)|
|Dimensions||210mm x 218 mm x 212 mm|